April has rolled around and more updates have occurred on Drustcraft! Thanks to iron_boy789 and lstone01 for testing.
- More player skills added
- Emojis have changed due to moving to the ItemsAdder plugin
- Town Clerks now announce the items you receive in your weekly reward
- Players are now reminded to visit a Town Clerk within 30 minutes after respawning to claim a respawn kit
- First time players will now always receive a wooden sword and a 50% change of a wooden axe or pickaxe
- Player names are no longer flagged in chat if they trigger the chat filter
- Gamemode inventories fixes
- Fixed rare condition that a player will change to Creative after teleporting
- Mobs will no longer spawn in the world spawn region
/coordsCurrent Y position fixed
- Map icons fixed
- Herobrine will no longer spawn in Rowe!
- Lots of other bug fixes
/creative leavecommands added
- Added Goat Horns
- Stones and leaves now spawn on the ground with grass and flowers
- More general regions added to the map
- New MOD role added
- Lots of website updates!
- Waypads added between Vareal and Rowe
- Added lots of Vendors
- The Mithril Catacombs have been updated from its original addition, increasing drops, increasing mobs and changing the default layout to make it more of a challenge.
- Dungeons will now remain option after the first player enters for 45 seconds instead of 20 seconds
- Dungeons now re-enable after 2-3 hours instead of after 6 hours
Some players may have lost their inventories due to a severe bug. We are sorry for this. If you happen to be bitten by this, visit a town clerk and tell them plshelp to receive:
- A stack of Diamonds
- A stack of Emeralds
- Full Netherite Gear